BrandsMart Marketing Data Analytics Mgr. (ATL / Fort Lauderdale)
The Data Analytics Manager is a position at The Aaron’s Company providing both day-to-day insights and big picture analysis across the BrandsMartUSA business. This role is highly visible by working cross- functionally with Marketing/Ecommerce, Merchandising/Operations,Corporate Finance, and IT. The ideal candidate will be charged with identifying areas of opportunity to drive revenue by instilling data-driven best practices across the company. This person must have strong analytical and communication skills to synthesize findings into actionable insights.
The ideal candidate for this career opportunity would reside in or near Atlanta, GA or Fort Lauderdale, FL. and must be available to travel up 25% to and from the two areas.
• Develop a detailed, strategic analytical framework inclusive of predictive analytics to guide marketing initiatives
• Leads complex quantitative and qualitative research efforts and business intelligence solutions to inform brand strategies, omnichannel marketing efforts and communication plans
• Establishes and sets benchmarks and key performance indicators
• Manage the Company’s marketing performance measurement and contribute to the day-to-day forecasting initiatives at the Company
• Direct experience with analytics and leveraging data to uncover actionable business insights
• Working knowledge of marketing channel performance metrics
• Keeps abreast of consumer research studies and digital analytical tools in the market to inform our learning agenda .
• Pro - actively participate in and identify opportunities for efficiency, automation, standardization, and process simplification
• Expert level understanding of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint and how to ‘tell a story’ that provides insight into the business by leveraging data
• Leveraging automation solutions for regular data processes
• Four-year college degree (MBA/MS Preferred)
• 7+ years of experience in an analytics role
• Retail industry experience preferred
• Strong SQL programming skills; experience with SQL Server/Azure Data Studio preferred
• Proficient data visualization skills, experience with Microsoft Power Bi preferred
• Experience with data preparation software such as Alteryx is a plus
• Experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and can apply them appropriately to business issues .
• Strong leadership capability, ability to work well cross-functionally
• Must be very organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
• Very strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay on Demand Options
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Retirement Plan (401k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Matching Gifts
- Community Outreach
- Employee Business Resource Groups
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer #LI-Hybrid