Claims AdministratorJob ID S02007A Date posted 05/15/2019
400 Galleria Pkwy SE
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in being a Claims Administrator at Aaron’s? The Claims Administrator is responsible for administration of all worker’s compensation claims for the company. Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of all AL/GL claims for Aaron’s. Works with Adjustors to ensure all documentation from managers and third-party vendors are received to expedite the handling of the claims.
- Reconciliation of monthly insurance carrier deductible billing.
- Liaison with Corporate Legal Department, carrier, and broker in the management of litigated claim matters.
- Provide assistance to company associates on Risk Management related matters as needed. This includes answers general questions from associates and also questions from store and field leadership related to KPIs related to tracking of claims and other Risk Management metrics.
- Coordinate with Operational leadership to provide metrics around compliance/trends for claim exposures.
- Provide insight to Environmental Health and Safety team on trending accidents and near misses to continue to refine corporate EHS programs to address worker injuries.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, College Degree
- 3-5 years of risk management, insurance, claims experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to utilize online claim management systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Employee Purchase Discounts
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer