Director - Website OperationsJob ID S0000FF Date posted 11/07/2018
400 Galleria Pkwy SE
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a Director-Website Operations at Aaron’s? The Director of Website Operations is responsible for the strategy, execution and delivery of solutions for the web store using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (former Demandware Platform). They should have functional experience in CRM platforms, and possess deep knowledge of configuration in Commerce Cloud (Demandware), including operational support and technical integration of SFCC with other applications and data sources.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns and executes front-end experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, including architectural decisions, configuration and maintenance
- Identifies and implements improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that support business requirements and processes
- Participates in stakeholder meetings to prioritize enhancement requests and projects
- Ensures ongoing documentation of processes, module configurations, modifications and help-related materials
- Manages internal and external service teams to ensure consistency and quality performance, timely issue escalation and remediation, and process optimization
- Manages a team responsible for site A/B testing & analytics and reporting
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a lead/management role of Salesforce platform, preferably with Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- 5+ years’ experience managing IT Operations/Production Support for Enterprise Applications
- Strong website operations experience with a large web store, preferably in retail
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proven success in gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, developing objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support to facilitate user adoption
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external, and the importance of the voice of the customer, true passion for technology, and a spirit for innovation
- Self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and work autonomously under tight business deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Employee Purchase Discounts
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.