Facility Contract ManagerJob ID S0000FN Date posted 11/30/2018
400 Galleria Pkwy SE
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a Facility Contract Manager? The Facility Contract Manager will manage national vendor contracts and programs for repairs, maintenance and improvements.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate vendor contracts and renewals
- Vendor performance management and reporting
- Facilitate the vendor cost savings program
- Conduct quarterly vendor business reviews
- Assist with utility account management documentation
- Assist with store open and close documentation
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Management or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 4 years of contract and program management
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Superior customer service skills
- Procurement Management and Process Improvement experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information
- Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight and understanding of business concepts, tools and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
- Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
- Persuasion and collaboration – Nurtures and builds effective partnerships with clients to achieve results; team player, comfortable working on multiple teams/projects simultaneously and independently, as needed
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Employee Purchase Discounts
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer