Finance Manager (FP&A)
Job ID COR004E Date posted 09/16/2019
- Create, support, prioritize and execute strategic initiatives across Aaron's.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Must be able to partner with data teams in IT to resolve data issues.
- Double checks that work is as error-free as possible.
- Professional ethics – Adheres to Aaron’s key policies, practices and procedures; applies ethical principles and values to the requirements of the role. Integrity, objectivity, and confidentiality are all essential. Strives for quality and excellence and encourages others to do the same.
- Time management – Demonstrates efficiency and persistence, managing own time and ensuring engagement deadlines and objectives are met.
- Financial acumen – Knowledge, insight and understanding of financial concepts, tools and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner.
- Persuasion and collaboration – Nurtures and builds effective partnerships with clients to achieve results; team player, comfortable working on multiple teams/projects simultaneously and independently, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 years of experience in Finance or Accounting roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred.
- MBA or CPA license is a plus but not required.
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Disability benefits
- Employee Purchase Discounts