Human Resources Operations Administration Manager
We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
The Human Resources Operations Administration Manager is responsible for managing the team to ensure effective and consistent onboarding processes; also serves as the lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor the staffing team including reviewing and analyzing reports to ensure the team is meeting their goals and training new team members on the onboarding process
- Serve as a link between Field and Store Support Center (SSC) in, onboarding and other areas of compliance
- Partners with the Field Talent Acquisition team on various recruiting, onboarding and pre-employment matters
- Collect feedback to support program enhancements and identify training needs
- Resolves hiring manager inquiries quickly and professionally
- Support SSC onboarding initiatives including training and orientation
- Update training and education materials as required
- Support internal and external audit inquiries and provide requested documents
- Resolves escalated invoices and assist accounts payable as needed
- Work with vendors and internal business partners to resolve escalated pre-employment, onboarding, I9, etc. issues
- Manage the Drug Screen Process for the organization in accordance with company policy (pre-employment, random and post-accident drug testing)
- Review and audit the offer requests to match the job requisition to ensure compliance with company hiring guidelines
- Makes final decision on any escalated backgrounds in “needs review” status; makes employment decisions in accordance with company policy and applicable laws, including the adjudication grid
- Ensures the applicant flow is complaint with FCRA requirements
- Manage onboarding vendor relationships
- Manage Acquisition Process for both Franchise and 3rd Party
- Monitor Time To Fill and other recruiting measures to identify areas of opportunity; recommends changes to processes based on findings
- Ensure onboarding process is compliant with company policy and federal/state requirements
- Custodian of records for pre-employment and onboarding documents
- Keep apprised & updated on new regulations, company policies & procedures
- Contributes to various HR projects and initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of HR experience in a staffing related role
- Minimum of 5 years Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree required; or equivalent combination
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail, organization and ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in HRIS systems and Background Screening systems, preferably Ceridian, Taleo , Sterling, HireRight and eScreen.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer