Job ID COR004Q Date posted 12/02/2019
Interested in becoming a Manager of Analytics at Aaron's? The Manager will help provide both day-to-day insights and big picture analysis to help optimize performance across Aaron’s marketing channels. The Manager is responsible for delivering actionable information about the customer and the business. This role is highly visible by working cross functionally with Marketing, Merchandising, and IT and is charged with identifying areas of opportunity to drive revenue by instilling data-driven best practices across the company. This person must have strong analytical and communication skills to synthesize findings into actionable insights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a detailed, strategic analytical framework inclusive of predictive analytics to guide business initiatives.
- Leads complex quantitative and qualitative research efforts and business intelligence solutions to inform brand strategies, omni-channel marketing efforts and communication plans.
- Establishes and sets benchmarks and key performance indicators.
- Manage the Company’s marketing performance measurement and contribute to the day-to-day forecasting initiatives at the Company.
- Direct experience with analytics and leveraging data to uncover actionable business insights.
- Working knowledge of marketing channel performance metrics.
- Keeps abreast of consumer research studies and digital analytical tools in the market to inform our learning agenda.
- Proactively participate in and identify opportunities for efficiency, automation, standardization and process simplification.
- Expert level understanding of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint and how to ‘tell a story’ that provides insight into the business by leveraging data.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 years of experience in a consumer insights/marketing analytics role (Retail industry experience preferred).
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient SQL programming skills; experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and can apply them appropriately to business issues.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles and experience with marketing-campaign.
- Measurement and web-analytics measurement tools are preferred.
- Strong leadership capability, ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Must be very organized, detail-oriented and resourceful.
- Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner.