The Manager, Analytics will provide both day-to-day insights and big picture analysis to help optimize consumer engagement across Aaron’s digital platforms. The Manager is responsible for delivering actionable information about the consumer and the business. This role is highly visible by working cross functionally with IT, Marketing and Finance and is charged with identifying areas of opportunity to drive revenue by instilling data-driven best practices across the company. This person must have strong analytical and communication skills to synthesize findings into actionable insights.
- Develops a detailed, strategic analytical framework inclusive of predictive analytics to guide business initiatives.
- Leads complex quantitative and qualitative research efforts and business intelligence solutions to inform product development strategies.
- Establishes benchmarks and key performance indicators.
- Manages the Company’s consumer digital engagement measurement and contributes to the day-to-day forecasting initiatives at the Company.
- Employs direct experience with data analytics to uncover actionable business insights.
- Maintains continual working knowledge of consumer engagement performance metrics.
- Keeps abreast of consumer research studies and digital analytical tools in the market to inform our learning agenda.
- Proactively participates in and identifies opportunities for efficiency, automation, standardization, and process simplification.
- Leverages expertise in tools such as Excel and PowerPoint to ‘tell a story’ that provides insight into the business using data.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA/MS preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in a consumer insights/user experience analytics/payments analytics role.
- Retail industry experience preferred.
- Strong SQL programming skills; experience with SQL Server/Azure Data Studio preferred.
- Proficient data visualization skills; experience with Microsoft Power BI preferred.
- Experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and their appropriate application to business issues.
- Understanding of consumer engagement principles and experience with web-analytics measurement tools to drive product development.
- Strong leadership capability, ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques and how to concisely explain complex processes and issues.
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
- Sundays off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Business Resource Groups
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer #LI-Hybrid