The Manager, Analytics will provide both day-to-day insights and big picture analysis to help optimize performance across Aaron’s marketing channels and retail operations. The Manager is responsible for delivering actionable information about the customer and the business. This role is highly visible by working cross functionally with Marketing, Merchandising, and IT and is charged with identifying areas of opportunity to drive revenue by instilling data-driven best practices across the company. This person must have strong analytical and communication skills to synthesize findings into actionable insights.
Duties and Responsibilities:·
- Develops a detailed, strategic analytical framework inclusive of predictive analytics to guide business initiatives.
- Leads complex quantitative and qualitative research efforts and business intelligence solutions to inform brand strategies, omni-channel marketing efforts, and communication plans.
- Establishes benchmarks and key performance indicators.
- Manages the Company's marketing performance measurement and contributes to the day-to-day forecasting initiatives at the Company.
- Employs direct experience with data analytics to uncover actionable business insights.
- Maintains continual working knowledge of marketing channel performance metrics.
- Keeps abreast of consumer research studies and digital analytical tools in the market to inform our learning agenda.
- Proactively participates in and identifies opportunities for efficiency, automation, standardization, and process simplification.
- Leverages expertise in tools such as Excel and PowerPoint to "tell a story" that provides insight into the business using data.
- Uses cloud solutions such as Microsoft Azure to store and automate data processes.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA/MS preferred.
- 7 years of experience in a consumer insights/marketing analytics/pricing analytics role.
- Retail industry experience preferred.
- Strong SQL programming skills; experience with SQL Server/Azure Data Studio preferred.
- Proficient data visualization skills; experience with Microsoft Power BI preferred.
- Experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and their appropriate application to business issues.
- Understanding of marketing principles and experience with marketing campaign measurement and web-analytics measurement tools
- Strong leadership capability, ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques and how to concisely explain complex processes and issues.
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer