NSC Cust Support Associate
The Customer Support Associate manages all issues presented by our stores and corporate offices, to maintain positive customer relationships within our organization. They interact directly with callers to listen to concern, provide troubleshooting, and resolve issues. A proactive Customer Support Associate will anticipate callers’ questions and familiarize themselves with our applications, products, and services to provide the best troubleshooting for resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and respond promptly and professionally to incoming calls, chats, and email.
- Document interactions completing troubleshooting steps using knowledgebase articles to work towards issue resolution.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with callers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Perform level 1 troubleshooting on reported issues.
- Update all work performed and document incident details until the issue is resolved.
- Handle, document, resolve or escalate any email issues presented.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of customer service in a call center environment preferred, 1 year required.
- High School Diploma required.
- College degree in Information Technology or Technical college degree preferred.
- Basic to intermediate technical knowledge.
- Basic to intermediate troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Intermediate call center skills.
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs (ServiceNow).
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Ability to work morning, afternoon, night, and weekend shifts.
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
- Sundays off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Business Resource Groups
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer #LI-Remote