Real Estate Operations and Special Projects Manager
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to approximately 2,000 stores across North America and Canada built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
This position will play a key role in increasing the number of stores at Aaron's through new growth and remodeling. This role will drive strategic initiatives that helps Aaron’s increase revenue, improve efficiency, and scale operational excellence. They will work closely with leaders from other teams to develop and implement cross-functional projects that collectively further Aaron’s reputation in commercial real estate. Aaron’s team embraces customer service, integrity, tenacious problem-solving. The Manager, Real Estate Operations and Special Projects will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and grow our footprint.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the real estate process improvements to help drive efficiency across all areas of the division.
- Create key reports/metrics to help measure departmental success.
- Liaison with other departments (especially operations) to ensure alignment around the product to be delivered as well as success in delivery
- Project lead for the rollout of new formats including Gen5
- Will play key role in the development of store formats
- Identify Real Estate priorities and gaps within the organization; create and implement solutions
- Work cross functionally with business units to develop strategies and execute on plans to drive long term profitability
- Drive the development, implementation and revisions of Real Estate standards and processes for continuous improvement
- Support Aaron’s launch in new markets as needed
- 8 years of experience in Real Estate Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Real Estate Management or other related education
- Strong background in Project Management, preferably certified PMP
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, deadline driven
- Solution and result oriented, proactive in approach
- Self-motivated, team player, strong at collaborative working relationships and influential and cross-functional coordination.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Superior customer service-oriented abilities to meet the needs of various in-house and external business partners.