We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
This is a part-time position.
You will be responsible for answering customer service, sales calls as well as answer emails. At Aaron’s you are making a difference, your dedicated attention to detail and excellent customer service will make a positive impact on our customers. Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls coming into the center pertaining to various customer service issues and sales.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls relating to customer service issues & sales.
- Taking complaint calls, documenting issues that arise at stores, and emailing them to upper management.
- Six months of sales/customer service experience.
- Previous phone sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- High energy level.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- General computer knowledge including MS Office.
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
- Sundays off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Business Resource Groups
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
Whatever goals you want to achieve, our benefits enhance your present while you fortify your future.
on our huge
selection of products
Tuition reimbursement for students and lifelong learners
Financial well-being for your present
peace of mind
401(k) with generous matching for your future security
*Full Benefits Disclaimer provided on benefits page.