Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will work closely with key business stakeholders, including the internal creative and marketing teams, and external media agencies to plan and execute digital campaigns across Aaron’s owned, earned and paid digital channels.
As a team contributor, this person performs tasks effectively, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively. This includes being able to multitask, problem solve, and manage multiple timelines. The right candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work cross functionally. They are passionate about digital media, social platform strategy, and creating compelling and engaging campaigns across social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to execute paid campaigns across social media.
- Lead internal creative team through concept creation, approvals and optimizations for organic social.
- Monitor social platforms and campaigns for community reception, engagement, and advertising efficacy.
- Manage relationships, lead social media trainings, and review content approvals for local and franchise stores.
- Manage and source the influencer marketing program.
- Build cross functional relationships to support internal, community-based initiatives.
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience in retail or a related field
- Experience in a corporate digital marketing department or agency
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing or Advertising, digital preferred or relevant experience
Required Skills and Competencies
- Understanding and proficiency on major social platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Sprinklr
- Able to create fun, creative, engaging content for brand story telling.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for consistency
- Effective communicator
- Must be self-motivated; show ability to work independently, and the ability to manage time effectively
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
- Sundays off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Business Resource Groups
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.