We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
About Aaron's Tech:
In recent years, we’ve been on a journey to transform our business model with technology. We're not the slow, old-fashioned retailer you think we are. We used to be, but those days are long gone. In fact, we don't even think of Aaron's as a retail company. Instead, we think of Aaron's as a technology company that happens to sell and lease furniture, electronics and appliances. This way of thinking has demanded a massive shift in who we hire, how we organize and lead our teams, and how we deliver our technology and services. It's simple: we hire smart people who are motivated by delivering big, impactful results, we point them at big problems to solve, and we get out of their way.
We believe our technology team is unique and special, and after learning about us, we believe you will think so too. Find out more at http://tech.aarons.com/.
- Transform functional requirements into detailed technical designs that represent actionable development tasks.
- Define and meet
standards for implementations in ServiceNow to ensure consistency and
supportability of applications.
Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, REST and SOAP web services, and Integration Hub.
- Create documentation for the team and provide internal training.
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues or complete critical path items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Science or related field OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years developing software solutions
- 2+ years using ServiceNow or an equivalent cloud platform to manage a large, complex enterprise
- Well-versed in troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Well-versed in Agile with scrum development methodologies
- Recognize general coding patterns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning and rapid iteration
- Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Requires ability to effectively interact with team members on technical issues and ability to brief senior management / customer on technical issues
- Must be able to work collaboratively regardless of location
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay on Demand Options
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Retirement Plan (401k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Matching Gifts
- Community Outreach
- Employee Business Resource Groups
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer