Strategy & Business Dev Manager
As a strategy analyst, you will work closely with executives and operators to develop long-term growth plans, analyze potential M&A opportunities, find solutions to high priority issues, and identify opportunities in operational efficiency to support Aaron’s long-term success. Additionally, you will have a substantial opportunity to cultivate your strategic skillset through formal training and exposure to senior executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play an active role in driving Aaron’s annual strategic planning process
- Help drive the execution of Aaron’s most critical strategic priorities, working closely with business units, functions, and senior-level executives
- Conduct research and data analysis as inputs to strategic decision-making impacting customer focus, product portfolio, go-to-market strategies, and corporate business models
- Participate in acquisition and partnership projects, realizing the maximum value from our M&A and business development strategy
- Manage projects that require cross-functional collaboration; set deadlines; assign responsibilities; monitor, and summarize progress; research requirements; recruit support as necessary and provide proposals on an action plan, including success criteria and measurements
- Develop, analyze and prepare information for presentation to senior-level executives and the Board
·Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related fields
·At lease 3-6 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or investment banking
Required Skills and Competencies:
· An entrepreneurial or business development mindset
·Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and data analytics software such as PowerBI or Alteryx.
·Track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
·Ability to apply logical and creative thinking to solve complex business problems
·Strong analytical capabilities with the technical skills to process large quantities of data
·The ability to define business problems and frame answers in a logical and structured manner
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by associates assigned to this classification. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by associates assigned to this classification.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay on Demand Options
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Retirement Plan (401k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Matching Gifts
- Community Outreach
- Employee Business Resource Groups
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer