Delivery Driver Pipeline
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Our Delivery Drivers represent the face of Aaron’s — after all, they’re on the front lines interacting with our customers. Covering a wide variety of responsibilities from transporting our products to showing the customer how they work, this role isn’t just behind the wheel. It’s about building relationships and being an influencer who’s focused on creating amazing experiences. Plus, with our supportive team behind you every mile, you’ll be sure to provide quality service that really makes a difference.
What makes a successful Delivery Driver at Aaron’s? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Strong Initiative
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
As a Delivery Driver at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Incentive Programs • 401(k) Plan • Life Insurance • Disability Benefits • Associate Purchase Discounts
Ongoing training and development
Paid time off includes vacation days, sick days and holidays
Medical, dental & vision insurance
*Benefits vary based on Full- and Part-Time employment status
Delivery Driver Pipeline
Join a powerful company with empowered associates!
Begin your success story here!
Looking for a career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about customer service? Aaron’s is the nation’s premier sales and lease ownership retailer. As a Delivery Driver, you will leverage your passion for sales and customer service to support our customers desire to own their product. Your professionalism, organization skills, desire to sell and motivated attitude will drive your career growth.
Join us today and help success stories unfold tomorrow – our customers’ and your own. Learn more at #LifeAtAarons
This requisition is not an actual job vacancy. This requisition serves to establish a pipeline of interested candidates for current or future opportunities at Aaron’s.
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll serve as Aaron’s ambassador, upholding our commitment to excellence by working directly with our customers in a professional manner while delivering top quality products and services. You will receive expert training on all the latest model products from electronics to furniture to appliances. Additional responsibilities include merchandise handling, such as: loading, securing, delivering, set up, troubleshooting and demonstrating. Reviewing lease agreements with the customer is occasionally required.
What role will YOU play
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers
- Load, Secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise
- Review product information to ensure to ensure it matches delivery schedule
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise with customer
- Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
- Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandise returns
- Assist in maintaining the showroom floor and store’s warehouse by moving merchandise
What we offer YOU
- A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
- A world class progressive development program
- Sundays off!
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Incentive pay opportunities
- Associate purchase discounts
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Full time and part time positions available
What do we need from YOU
- At least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
- Schedule flexibility between 8A – 9P, including Saturdays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly