Sales Manager PipelineJob ID C08020W Date posted 02/12/2018
301 HIGHWAY 53 E
Join a powerful company with empowered associates!
Begin your success story here!
Sales Manager – Pipeline
Looking for a career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about customer service? Aaron’s is the nation’s premier sales and lease ownership retailer.
This requisition is not an actual job vacancy. This requisition serves to establish a pipeline of interested candidates for current or future opportunities at Aaron’s. As a Sales Manager, you will leverage your passion for sales and customer service to support our customers desire to own their product. Your professionalism, organization skills, desire to sell and motivated attitude will drive your career growth.
Join us today and help success stories unfold tomorrow – our customers’ and your own. Learn more at #LifeAtAarons
What role will YOU play
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers
- Generate new business by developing and implementing community marketing strategies
- Assist store manager with product ordering, including planning for future sales, events & stock balancing
- Manage the overall sales functions of the store—inside & outside sales
- Assist in product staging, and warehouse maintenance
- Assist with merchandise returns and customer deliveries as directed by the General Manager
- Safely operates company vehicle
What we offer YOU
- A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
- A world class progressive development program
- Sundays off!
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Incentive pay opportunities
- Associate purchase discounts
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance and disability benefits
What do we need from YOU
- Two years of college or two years of previous management experience preferred
- At least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR: a satisfactory MVR (driving record), a valid Driver’s License, D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it.
- Schedule flexibility between 8A – 9P, including Saturdays
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.