Sales Managers Grow Our Business
You’ll never be bored in this role – and that’s a good thing! As a Sales Manager on our team, you are crucial to the customer service experience in our stores. Among other essential duties, you will generate leads and closing agreements, process renewal payments, and physically handle merchandise to ensure our showroom floors are well maintained. You’ll be a jack of all trades, forming important relationships and gaining useful skills to build a meaningful career.
Your Career Starts Here
At Aaron’s, being a Sales Manager can be a building block in the career you’ve always wanted to create for yourself. Here’s one possible path with us:
Sales Manager > Customer Accounts Manager > General Manager
What You Need:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- An aptitude for marketing
- The desire to make a difference for our customers
What You’ll Do:
- Build long-lasting customer and vendor relationships
- Set sales goals and drive new business with marketing strategies
- Assist General Manager with operational functions
- Assist with deliveries in the event a driver is not available
- Age: 21 years old (18 in Canada)
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years of college or previous management experience preferred
- Valid state Driver’s License and must meet DOT requirements for certification (U.S.)
- Flexible schedule with availability between 8 am to 9 pm
- Able to perform physical job, including lifting to 50 lbs. without help and 300 lbs. with a dolly (don’t worry, we’ll train you and give you the tools to do it safely)
*This is a non-exempt role, paid an hourly wage. The average pay reflected includes base wages for average hours scheduled and average incentive compensation for this role over a 12-month time. All average pay/compensation amounts are estimates and are not guarantees of any specific hourly wage or incentive compensation amount, nor of future performance.
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout Canada and the United States. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where team members’ differences are celebrated. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), sexual orientation or any other ground protected under applicable human rights legislation. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.