Talent Acquisition PartnerJob ID S02007D Date posted 06/10/2019
100 Prestige Park Rd
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a Talent Acquisition Partner at Aaron’s? This role will source and recruit the best applicants to ensure successful company operations. This position drives the recruitment process from acquisition through onboarding. This role will support an operating division and will manage one or more Recruiting Coordinators.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
- Partner with Regional Managers, Regional Directors and Senior Vice Presidents to identify needs and develop specific recruiting strategies to support each market
- Drive recruiting conversation using staffing charts, budget worksheets and turnover reports with Ops Partners
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Recruitment of highly qualified applicants for successful operations and ensuring Company compliance and hiring guidelines are followed. Direct recruit applicants to ensure high end applicant flow supports growth
- Ensure management teams are up to date with sourcing materials, screening tools, Taleo, and new hire documentation
- Manage and deliver informative training with Ops partners, especially new GMs, on Aaron’s recruiting process, tools and best practices
- Manage recruitment advertising to ensure applicant flow, cost effectiveness, use of Internet Job Boards, social media advertisements, newspapers, and other sources of applicants
- Schedule and attend open house events, career fairs, college and minority recruitment opportunities and any other sourcing events
- Maintain a supply of marketing materials, brochures, CIA Cards, for recruiting events in a cost-effective manner
- Review and evaluate, with Talent Acquisition leadership, applicant sourcing tools and advertising venues to ensure they are up to date and are cost effective
- Develop and manage minority recruitment plans i.e.; Spanish, Latino markets job boards, newspapers, job fairs
- Track resumes through hiring process and utilize staffing reports to evaluate needs weekly & monthly
- Create awareness of ATAB/MTAB referral programs
- Attend P&L meetings, conduct training on interviewing skills, and provide hiring updates and metrics
- Manage recruiting coordinators and ensure they are sourcing, screening, and setting up interviews for qualified candidates
- Ability to identify market trends and track the recruiting “life-cycle” to “time to fill” to ensure company goals are achieved set by company standards
Education and Experience:
- 4 years of recruiting experience, preferably in retail or similar industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with additional experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and resume databases
- Knowledge of recruitment process, applicable laws, and performance based interviewing skills
- Familiarity for HRIS systems, preferably Ceridian and Taleo (TalentCore), and Kronos
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Executes for results
- Ability to travel with little notice
- Internet savvy with strong research skills
- Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Employee Purchase Discounts
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.