Our Delivery Drivers represent the face of Aaron’s – after all, they’re on the front lines interacting with our customers. Covering a wide variety of responsibilities from transporting our products to showing the customer how they work, this role isn’t just behind the wheel. It’s about building relationships and being an influencer who’s focused on creating amazing experiences. Plus, with our supportive team behind you every mile, you’ll be sure to provide quality service that really makes a difference.
What makes a successful Delivery Driver at Aaron’s? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Strong Initiative
- Team Player
- Quick Thinker
Discover our commitment to keeping our community healthy, refreshed, and engaged.Learn more
*Rewards vary based on Full- and Part-Time employment status.
*Rewards vary for locations in Canada.
Delivery Drivers Keep Aaron’s Moving
This isn’t some tedious desk job. On our team, you’ll be inside, outside, driving, installing, showing customers how to use merchandise and much more. And since this position is store-based, you’ll be asked to support the store by assisting with moving, installing, and picking up merchandise. Every day will be different, but you’ll connect with lots of good people in our community along the way.
Your Career Starts Here
With Aaron’s, being a Delivery Driver can be the first step on a great career journey. Here’s one possible path with us:
Delivery Driver > Customer Accounts Advisor > Sales Manager > Customer Accounts Manager > General Manager
What You Need:
• Solid communication skills
• Working knowledge of electronics
• Desire to help customers
What You’ll Do:
- Load, secure and protect merchandise
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise
- Safely operate delivery vehicle
- Assist in store when needed
- Age: 21 (18 in Canada)
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must meet DOT requirements for certification (U.S.)
- Able to perform physical job including lifting up to 50 lbs. without help and 300 lbs. with a dolly (don’t worry, we’ll train you and give you the tools to do it safely)
- Able to work in all outdoor weather, including rain or summer sun
- A valid driver’s license is required, but not a CDL
- No overnight travel
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
- Sundays off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Business Resource Groups
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.