IT Field Support Analyst
- Guest Oriented 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Adaptable 8
- Take Initiative 8
- Teamwork 7
- Quick-Thinker 7
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 1,860 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a Field Technology Specialist at Aaron’s? The IT Field Support Analyst is responsible for providing timely and professional end user support on-site as well as hardware refreshes, new store setup, and special projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install hardware upgrades and exchanges as required by hardware refresh schedule, store relocation, and new store construction schedule.
- Deploy new hardware based on special projects throughout the year.
- Inventory, track and document hardware movements.
- Provide professional and courteous phone support that will ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Strive to minimize downtime resulting from hardware issues within the POS system by completing work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete all store or project paperwork on a daily and weekly basis to ensure work order is complete.
Education & Experience:
- Some college and/or previous experience in similar role; Bachelor’s degree in IT related field preferred
- Experience supporting server/computer hardware and/or network support
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software, and hardware problems
- Very detailed oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Working conditions are 75% weekly overnight travel within the field and 25% local travel in base area. As well as short notice travel and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to obtain a U.S Passport to travel outside the U.S.
Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Stock Purchase Plan
Associate Purchase Discounts
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bus Icon
- Car Icon
- Person Icon
Why Aarons is a great career choice
- Established Business
- Proud Associates
- 3 Recognized Brands
in Our Community
- Associates Are Treated with Respect & Integrity