Part-Time Customer Account AdvisorJob ID C1502VV Date posted 07/02/2018
1260 N STATE ST
1260 N STATE ST
Join a powerful company with empowered associates!
Begin your success story here!
Looking for a career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about customer service? Aaron’s is the nation’s premier sales and lease ownership retailer. As a Part time Customer Account Advisor, you will leverage your passion for sales and customer service to support our customers desire to own their product. Your professionalism, organization skills, desire to sell and motivated attitude will drive your career growth.
Join us today and help success stories unfold tomorrow – our customers’ and your own. Learn more at #LifeAtAarons
What role will YOU play
- Assisting customers to ownership of their product through coaching our customer on the benefits of making timely payments
- Contact customers over the phone or in person regarding the status of their lease agreement
- Perform merchandise returns when requested
What we offer YOU
- A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
- A world class progressive development program
- Sundays off!
- Incentive pay opportunities
- Associate purchase discounts
- Full time and part time positions available
What do we need from YOU
- 2 years of retail/customer service experience
- Schedule flexibility between 8A – 9P, including Saturdays
- At least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
- Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
Click here for a Realistic Job Preview!
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.