Fast Track to General Manager PipelineJob ID C0302M4 Date posted 07/08/2018
829 E G MILES PKWY
Join a powerful company with empowered associates!
Begin your success story here!
Fast Track General Manager – Pipeline
Looking for a career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about customer service? Aaron’s is the nation’s premier sales and lease ownership retailer.
This requisition is not an actual job vacancy. This requisition serves to establish a pipeline of interested candidates for current or future opportunities at Aaron’s.
As a Fast Track General Manager, you will leverage your passion for sales, accounts and customer service to support our customers desire to own their product. You will learn to direct management of an Aaron’s store with profit and loss responsibility. The success and knowledge of asset management, customer growth and maintenance, revenue production, personnel development and inventory control are key result areas of this position. Your professionalism, organization skills, desire to sell and motivated attitude will drive your career growth.
Join us today and help success stories unfold tomorrow – our customers’ and your own. Learn more at #LifeAtAarons
What role will YOU play
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers
- Learn recruiting and staffing procedures for a store
- Learn to close all lease agreements properly
- Assist with completion of quality control calls on all new lease agreements within 1 business day of delivery
- Responsible for all renewal activity
- Assist with physically monitoring the back door whenever inventory movement occurs
- Learn to facilitate and reconcile inventories by Wednesday of every week
- Assist with return authorization
- Safeguard all company assets
- Ensure accurate and timely bank deposits
- Maintain company vehicles within safe operating standards
- Assist with training and developing of store associates
- Achieve planned growth and profit goals
- Learn and execute all customer service programs, company guidelines and policies
- Provide a safe, clean environment for customers and associates
- Ensure adequate availability of merchandise at all times
- Accurately report financial measures and transactions
- Plan and organize to meet or exceed forecasted financial goals
- Ensure published hours of store operations are met
- Ensure all returned merchandise is certified, reclassified and priced.
What we offer YOU
- A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
- A world class progressive development program
- Sundays off!
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Incentive pay opportunities
- Associate purchase discounts
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Full time and part time positions available
- Stock Purchase Plan
What do we need from YOU
- Minimum of 3 years of prior specialty retail management experience
- Schedule flexibility between 8A – 9P, including Saturdays
- At least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
- Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.