As a Sales Manager, you will play a key role in the success of the store by consistently delivering excellent customer service and fulfilling sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing agreements. This role also processes renewal payments with a high level of customer service. Additionally, our Sales Managers ensure showroom floors are well-maintained and provide a warm, friendly environment for our customers.
What makes a successful Sales Manager at Aaron’s? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Strong Initiative
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
As a Sales Manager at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Incentive Programs • 401(k) Plan • Life Insurance • Disability Benefits • Associate Purchase Discounts
Ongoing training and development
Paid time off includes vacation days, sick days and holidays
Medical, dental & vision insurance
*Benefits vary based on Full- and Part-Time employment status
Average Annual Total Compensation: $36,314
Sales Managers Grow Our Business
You’ll never be bored in this role – and that’s a good thing! As a Sales Manager on our team, you are crucial to the customer service experience in our stores. Among other essential duties, you will generate leads and closing agreements, process renewal payments, and physically handle merchandise to ensure our showroom floors are well maintained. You’ll be a jack of all trades, forming important relationships and gaining useful skills to build a meaningful career.
Your Career Starts Here
At Aaron’s, being a Sales Manager can be a building block in the career you’ve always wanted to create for yourself. Here’s one possible path with us:
Sales Manager > Customer Accounts Manager > General Manager
What You Need:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- An aptitude for marketing
- The desire to make a difference for our customers
What You’ll Do:
- Build long-lasting customer and vendor relationships
- Set sales goals and drive new business with marketing strategies
- Assist General Manager with operational functions
- Assist with deliveries in the event a driver is not available
- Age: 21 years old (18 in Canada)
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years of college or previous management experience preferred
- Valid state Driver’s License and must meet DOT requirements for certification (U.S.)
- Flexible schedule with availability between 8 am to 9 pm
- Able to perform physical job, including lifting to 50 lbs. without help and 300 lbs. with a dolly (don’t worry, we’ll train you and give you the tools to do it safely)
*This is a non-exempt role, paid an hourly wage. The average pay reflected includes base wages for average hours scheduled and average incentive compensation for this role over a 12-month time. All average pay/compensation amounts are estimates and are not guarantees of any specific hourly wage or incentive compensation amount, nor of future performance.
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
- Sundays off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Business Resource Groups
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.