Administrative Support Clerk
Responsible for supporting the department Director or other Senior Management. Responsible for all administrative activities of the department including ensuring communication between the Dir/Senior Management and other departments and in some cases Corporate Stores. This role is responsible for tracking, maintaining and running various departmental reports. May also be responsible for data input into one or more systems, coordinating meetings and/or department events.Tracks and processes paperwork related to the functioning of the office, may manage travel expenses for department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains various reports and databases (i.e. collections/recovery reports, financial reports, purchasing, travel, expense reports etc.) reviews and cross checks as appropriate.
- Run a variety of reports and may forward to the appropriate parties with notes as needed.
- Process and validate incoming requests as appropriate.
- Ensures that office is kept in a presentable state for outside visitors.Ensure supplies are well stocked and orderly.May also work with cleaning service, facilities management or Information Technology as needed to give direction on items that need to be addressed.
- Assists other departments that call with issues.Determines the best answer based on knowledge of the business.May transfer the call to others as appropriate.
- Coordinates meetings, recognition/reward activities and events for department, which may include purchasing prizes and food products when required.
- Perform administrative duties as part of operations support team (returned mail, posting bankruptcy checks, contact list administration, payment transactions, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 3 years of experience in administrative support for Senior management in a corporate environment
- High School Diploma, some college preferred in Business or Communications
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Power point
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer