Bilingual Renewal Retention AssociateJob ID RR0001P Date posted 08/07/2018
500 Chastain Center Blvd.
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you will share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a Bilingual Renewal Retention Associate? The Bilingual Renewal Retention Associate (RRA) position (First-Party Collection Agent) is in a fast paced, goal oriented, high volume call center environment. The position requires the RRA to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, primarily outbound and inbound first-party collection telephone calls with the primary focus being placed on excellent customer service, retention, and support.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
- Contacting assigned customers regarding their charged off accounts. Calls are initiated through auto-dialer technology
- Securing payment or the return of leased product(s)
- Communicating with Aaron's customers, store and regional management by telephone to determine the reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or lease agreement(s) with the customer in the attempt to resolve nonpayment issues
- Establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative working relationships with Aaron’s customers, stores, and regional management for reducing losses due to charge offs/bad debt
- Perform other essential duties as assigned by management
- Education and Experience:
- Minimum Education High school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Two years of phone experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bilingual (fluent speak, read and write)
- Interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to interface with customers and company personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Interactive skills with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Must be committed to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers, with a focus on protecting the Aaron’s brand
- Must display strong attention to detail
- Solid time management skills with the ability to meet daily multi-tasking requirements
- Practice active listening while understanding the needs and objectives of the company
- At least 2 years recent experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities described above
- Initiative and strong work ethic
- The ability to meet new challenges with optimism and an open mind
- Unwavering attention and adherence to the organizations values and principles
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including MS Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Associate Purchase Discounts
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer