- Guest Oriented 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Adaptable 8
- Take Initiative 8
- Teamwork 7
- Quick-Thinker 7
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
The Customer Retention Associate position (First-Party Collection Agent) is in a fast paced, goal oriented, high volume call center environment. The position requires the associate to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, primarily outbound and inbound first-party collection telephone calls with the primary focus being placed on excellent customer service, retention, and support.
- Contacts customers regarding their expired lease agreement(s). Calls initiated through auto-dialer technology.
- Secures payment for lease agreement(s).
- Communicates with Aaron's customers and stores by telephone to determine the reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or lease agreement(s) with the customer in the attempt to resolve non-payment issues.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum education high school diploma or GED.
- Two years of phone experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- One year of collections experience preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to interface with customers and company personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Interactive skills with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Must be committed to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers, with a focus on protecting the Aaron’s brand
- Must display strong attention to detail
- Solid time management skills with ability to meet multi-tasking requirements
- Practice active listening while understanding the needs and objectives of the company
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Stock Purchase Plan
Associate Purchase Discounts
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bus Icon
- Car Icon
- Person Icon
Why Aarons is a great career choice
- Established Business
- Proud Associates
- 3 Recognized Brands
in Our Community
- Associates Are Treated with Respect & Integrity