IT Customer Support Associate
- Guest Oriented 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Adaptable 8
- Take Initiative 8
- Teamwork 7
- Quick-Thinker 7
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 1,860 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
This role answers all inbound support calls, emails, and chats presented. This position resolves any customer support issues and escalates any technical issues to a Technical Support Analyst as needed. This position also updates documentation regarding issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Answer inbound calls, creating issue ticket and documenting all issue details. Update ticket detail as needed until issues are closed.
- Handle, document, and resolve or escalate any email issues presented.
- 2 years of customer service in a call center environment preferred, 1 year required.
- High School Diploma required.
- College degree in Information Technology or Technical college degree preferred.
- Basic to intermediate technical knowledge
- Intermediate communication & customer service skills
- Intermediate call center skills
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Associate Purchase Discounts
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bus Icon
- Car Icon
- Person Icon
Why Aarons is a great career choice
- Established Business
- Proud Associates
- 3 Recognized Brands
in Our Community
- Associates Are Treated with Respect & Integrity