Our Delivery Drivers represent the face of Aaron’s — after all, they’re on the front lines interacting with our customers. Covering a wide variety of responsibilities from transporting our products to showing the customer how they work, this role isn’t just behind the wheel. It’s about building relationships and being an influencer who’s focused on creating amazing experiences. Plus, with our supportive team behind you every mile, you’ll be sure to provide quality service that really makes a difference.
What makes a successful Delivery Driver at Aaron’s? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Strong Initiative
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
As a Delivery Driver at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Incentive Programs • 401(k) Plan • Life Insurance • Disability Benefits • Associate Purchase Discounts
Ongoing training and development
Paid time off includes vacation days, sick days and holidays
Medical, dental & vision insurance
*Benefits vary based on Full- and Part-Time employment status
Delivery Drivers Keep Aaron’s Moving
This isn’t some tedious desk job. On our team, you’ll be inside, outside, driving, installing, showing customers how to use merchandise and much more. And since this position is store-based, you’ll be asked to support the store by assisting with moving, installing, and picking up merchandise. Every day will be different, but you’ll connect with lots of good people in our community along the way.
Your Career Starts Here
With Aaron’s, being a Delivery Driver can be the first step on a great career journey. Here’s one possible path with us:
Delivery Driver > Customer Accounts Advisor > Sales Manager > Customer Accounts Manager > General Manager
What You Need:
• Solid communication skills
• Working knowledge of electronics
• Desire to help customers
What You’ll Do:
- Load, secure and protect merchandise
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise
- Safely operate delivery vehicle
- Assist in store when needed
- Age: 21 (18 in Canada)
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must meet DOT requirements for certification (U.S.)
- Able to perform physical job including lifting up to 50 lbs. without help and 300 lbs. with a dolly (don’t worry, we’ll train you and give you the tools to do it safely)
- Able to work in all outdoor weather, including rain or summer sun
- A valid driver’s license is required, but not a CDL
- No overnight travel
*This is a non-exempt role, paid an hourly wage. The average pay reflected includes base wages for average hours scheduled and average incentive compensation for this role over a twelve-month time period. All average pay/compensation amounts are estimates and are not guarantees of any specific hourly wage or incentive compensation amount, nor of future performance.