Part Time Sales Associate
We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
This is a part time position.
Aaron’s Sales Associates drive sales by providing a welcoming, supportive customer experience unmatched in our industry. They help bring our customers one-step closer to their goals of ownership and are critical to the success of our stores. As a Sales Associate, you will support in-store, telephone, and direct marketing sales, assist with merchandising, and process renewal payments.
Skills for Success
- Assist customers on the showroom floor
- Accept and process customer payments
- Direct customer opportunities to the Sales Manager as it relates to service and sales
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer transaction counter
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom including but not limited to cleaning, organizing, and organizing merchandise
- Maintain regular mailing campaign to drive revenue and partner with sales manager on sales campaigns
- Input customer information for new lease agreements purposes
- Update customer information and account statuses
- Answer incoming phone calls and route to the appropriate team member
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Process order forms and references
- File and maintain customer folders and customer files
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong organizational and communication, both verbal and interpersonal skills
- High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
- Ability to assist with lifting up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
- General product knowledge preferred
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient computer skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong sales skills in person and via telephone
- Uphold the Aaron’s Brand and protect company assets
- High level of energy in the workplace
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout Canada and the United States. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where team members’ differences are celebrated. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), sexual orientation or any other ground protected under applicable human rights legislation. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.