Part-Time Inside Sales Representative
We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own
retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer
service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full
potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based
environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a
job – it is a career with purpose.
This is a part-time position.
Aaron’s Part-Time Inside Sales Representatives drive sales by providing a welcoming, supportive customer experience unmatched in our industry. They help bring our customers one-step closer to their goals of ownership and are critical to the success of our stores. As a Part-Time Inside Sales Representative, you will support in-store sales by generating new and pipeline leads within your assigned territory.This includes making cold calls to drive sales for the store, sourcing new sales opportunities and managing inbound sales calls to drive sales conversion. In addition, this position will be involved in establishing new customer relationships and driving knowledge about Aaron’s to meet sales goals established by the store leadership.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Identify and pursue sales leads, from existing and prospective customers, and move them through the sales pipeline from application to closing.
- Initiate outgoing warm or cold-calling to potential customers and follow-up on customer requests for information
- Follow up on leads generated through Aaron’s eCommerce and through marketing campaigns
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers by communicating frequently with follow-up mindful of customer retention
- Collaborate with Divisional Coordinator to develop a routine sales strategy and to improve marketing materials that help promote brand recognition and presence in assigned territory
- At least 18 years old
- Monday through Saturday work schedule
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient computer skills and telephone etiquette
- Uphold the Aaron’s brand and protect company assets
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation. Part-time team members are also eligible for:
- 401(k) plan based on hours worked
- Sick Time based on hours worked
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer