Part-Time Customer Account Advisor
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A Customer Account Advisor plays a key role in assisting the Customer Accounts Department with lease agreement renewals. In this role you will also support the overall needs of the store by assisting other team members. You will have direct contact with customers and will act as a customer counselor for timely agreements and renewals. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
What makes a successful Customer Account Advisor at Aaron’s? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Strong Initiative
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
As a Customer Account Advisor at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Incentive Programs • 401(k) Plan • Life Insurance • Disability Benefits • Associate Purchase Discounts
Ongoing training and development
Paid time off includes vacation days, sick days and holidays
Medical, dental & vision insurance
*Benefits vary based on Full- and Part-Time employment status
Part-Time Customer Account Advisor
Aaron’s Part-time Customer Account Advisors serve as coaches to our customer, driving payment collections and lease agreement renewals by understanding lease agreement benefits and ensuring customers are 100% satisfied with the product. As a Part-time Customer Account Advisor, you will build relationships with our customers over the phone and face-to-face to help bring them one-step closer to ownership.
Part-time Customer Account Advisors can connect and relate well to people, demonstrate empathy, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily and successfully navigate difficult conversations. Strong multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation and persuasion skills are necessary. Like all Aaron’s team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
- Attainment and upkeep of customers’ accounts including maintaining updated customer information in the store computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments.
- Direct contact with customers who have not renewed their Lease agreement(s) both in home visits and over the phone
- Sell customers on the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Assist the Customer Account Manager in setting and achieving daily, weekly and monthly revenue and renewal goals
- Assist with merchandise returns and guest deliveries as directed by management
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
- Complete and maintain weekly vehicle maintenance sheet and route sheets daily
- Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
- Safely operate company vehicle
- Assist the Sales Team as needed
- Any reasonable duties requested by management
- At least 21 years old with a valid state Driver’s License and compliance with the Company’s Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record)
- Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states
- Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years of retail/customer service experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Uphold the Aaron's Brand and protect company assets
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy
access to career training and advancement opportunities, and rewarded with
competitive compensation, which includes:
• 401(k) plan
At Aaron’s we provide sales and lease-to-ownership specialty items relating to furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories through its more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to influence people’s lives. We help people “OWN IT”, and if you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class.