We are Aaron’s - an industry
leader in the sales and lease-to-own retailer known for quality brand names and
superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach
their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based
environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job –
It is a career with purpose.
Aaron’s Bilingual Customer Account Advisors serve as coaches to our customer,
driving payment collections and lease agreement renewals by understanding lease
agreement benefits and ensuring customers are 100% satisfied with the product.
As a Bilingual Customer Account Advisor, you will build relationships with our
customers over the phone and face-to-face to help bring them one-step closer to
Skills for Success
Bilingual Customer Account Advisors can connect and relate well to people,
demonstrate empathy, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily, and
successfully navigate difficult conversations. Strong multi-tasking,
organizational, negotiation and persuasion skills are necessary. Like all
Aaron’s team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real
difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating
strong personal connections for life.
Attainment and upkeep of
customers’ accounts including maintaining updated customer information in the
store computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments.
• Direct contact with customers who have not renewed their Lease
agreement(s) both in home visits and over the phone
• Sell customers on the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal
• Assist the Customer Account Manager in setting and achieving
daily, weekly and monthly revenue and renewal goals
• Assist with merchandise returns and guest deliveries as directed
• Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center
for all items personally returned
• Complete and maintain weekly vehicle maintenance sheet and route
• Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
• Safely operate company vehicle
• Assist the Sales Team as needed
• Any reasonable duties requested by management
At least 21 years old with a
valid state Driver’s License and compliance with the Company’s Driver
Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record)
• Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required
• Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs.
with the assistance of a dolly
• Two years of retail/customer service experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• High energy with the ability to effectively perform all
functions of the store and multitasking effectively
• Proper telephone etiquette
• Uphold the Aaron’s Brand and protect company assets
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and
rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package,
Paid time off including
vacation days, sick days and holidays
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Flexible spending accounts
• Life insurance
• Disability benefits
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we provide sales and lease-to-ownership specialty items relating to
furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories through its
more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores. Our customers shop at
Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your
career – our ability to influence people’s lives. We help people “OWN IT”, and
if you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a
difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse work environment, celebrates our
team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, military duty,
gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class.
Click here for a Realistic Job Preview!
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.